Bagels & Biscuits

Do you prefer bagels and cream cheese or biscuits and gravy? Football on Saturdays or Sundays? Big 10 or SEC? The Braves or the Yankees? You know what? It doesn't matter. You can have it all right here.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bubble Update: Sunday, 2:30 p.m. EDT

Update to the bubble...not much change...I am removing Oklahoma State, West Virginia and Arkansas from the bubble. I would be shocked to see any of those three in the tournament.

Final Six In:
1. Old Dominion
2. Georgia Tech
3. Texas Tech
4. Illinois
5. Drexel
6. Purdue

First Five Out:
1. Kansas State
2. Florida State
3. Missouri State
4. Air Force
5. Stanford

NC State is within three of North Carolina right now, so that could spell trouble for Purdue.

I think your final six teams will come from this list of 11. Who knows, maybe all five I have out will be in and only one of the six I have in will make it.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home